- Clinical intern of the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery of the M. F. Vladimirsky State Medical University; Moscow - 2011 - 2012.
- Clinical resident of the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery of the M. F. Vladimirsky State Medical University; Moscow - 2012 - 2014.
- Employee of the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery and Surgical Dentistry of the Moscow State Medical University named after M. F. Vladimirsky; Moscow – 2014 – 2016.
- Doctor, maxillofacial surgeon of the department No. 53 of the ChLH of the S.P. Botkin State Medical University
- "Moscow State Medical and Dental University" Faculty of Dentistry - 2006 - 2011.
- "Moscow State Medical and Dental University" Faculty of Postgraduate Education Internship in the specialty "Dentistry of general practice" - 2011 - 2012.
- "Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute named after M. F. Vladimirsky" Clinical residency in the specialty "maxillofacial surgery" - 2012 - 2014.
- "St. Johannes Maltese Clinic of Duisburg" Advanced training in reconstructive surgery Germany - 2013-2014.
- "International Medical Corporation" Professional retraining in the specialty "Plastic Surgery" - 2014-2015.
- "Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute named after M. F. Vladimirsky" Professional retraining in the specialty "Surgical Dentistry" - 2015.
- Certified courses in injectable cosmetology at the clinical base "Allergan", "MERZ", "Plasmolifting" – 2014-2015.
- "Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute named after M. F. Vladimirsky" Professional retraining in the specialty "Physiotherapy and rehabilitation" – 2015-2016.
- Dental surgery (implantology) and maxillofacial prosthetics;
- Traumatic and inflammatory diseases of the maxillofacial region (emergency surgery);
- Congenital and acquired neoplasms of the maxillofacial region;
- Treatment and rehabilitation of patients with non-surgical pathology of the maxillofacial region (myofascial pain syndromes and TMJ dysfunction);
- Reconstructive surgery of the head and neck using microsurgery;
- Plastic surgery (aesthetic and reconstructive surgery);
- Injection surgical cosmetology;
PhD thesis on the topic "The use of medical xenon in the treatment of patients with maxillofacial pathology" defense 2018 - 2019.Patents:
A method for obtaining an immersion-type dental implant made of titanium or titanium alloy and a dental implant made of titanium or titanium alloy http://www.findpatent.ru/patent/252/2524764.html
An individual sterilitographic template for conducting conduction anesthesia in the maxillofacial region is a patent at the stage of obtaining. PRINTED WORKS:
1) Plastic repair of extensive skull base defect with a revascularized rectus abdominalis autograft Tumors of head and neck journal, Moscow. 2011 A.A. Nikitin, A.M. Kiselev, R.G. Biktimirov, I.L. Tsiklin, D.A. Nikitin, A.V. Kedrov, D.K. Yudin.
2) Yoga Breathing Techniques as an Auxiliary Method in Elimination of the Factors that Cause Increased Emetic Reflex in Patients Treated on Clinic of Prosthodontics International Society for Scientific Interdisciplinary Yoga Research (Beograd 2012) Dmitry Yudin.
3) Improvement of Osseointegration of Titanium Dental Implants Using 5×SBF Nanotech 2014, Moscow Elena S. Klimashina, Dmitry K. Udin, Alexey v. Garshev, Valery I. Putlayev, I. L. Tsiklin, V. A. Vaylert.
4) The effect of artificial interstitial fluid on the surface of titanium dental implants Biomaterials in medicine, Proceedings, Moscow. 2013 Klimashina E.S., Putlyaev V.I., Garshev A.V., Protsenko P.V., Yudin D.K., Volozhin G.A.
5) The use of percutaneous electro-neurostimulation and medical xenon in operations in the maxillofacial region Parin readings, collection of works, Minsk, 2014 Shugailov I.A. Kolesnichenko M.V. Yudin D.K.
6) Prevention and rehabilitation of the gag reflex in orthopedic dentistry Dental Review, proceedings, Moscow, 2011 Yudin D.K., Timofeeva Koltsova T.P., Raevskaya O.S., Shcherbakova I.V.
7) Factors of the implant surface affecting contact osteogenesis Dental Review, proceedings, Moscow, 2011 Yudin D.K., Volozhin G.A., Garshev A.V., Klimashina E.S., Putlyaev V.I.
8) Complex treatment of postoperative lingual nerve neuropathy Modern problems of science and education, Moscow, 2015 Nikitin A.A. Sekirin A.B. Prikuls V.F. Chukumov R.M. Yudin D.K.